What is production analysis?
There are significant new challenges when running semiconductors in volume:
- Multiple formats of data from Fab, Wafer Sort and Final Test
- Many wafers or lots are being run every week. You know they all contain valuable information and your engineers are starting to spend an awful lot of time just making sense of the data.
- You know the sooner you feed back information to the fab, they can help you increase your yields, but weeks are going by and you have to start more wafers just to meet demand.
- You can fire fight but no long term improvements in yield are really being made.
- You purchase a desk top tool that can analyse the formats but you find it can’t analyse more than two or three wafers at a time due to RAM on your PC.
yieldHUB for Production
- Multiple formats are handled from all manufacturing stages and if we can’t immediately handle them, we’ll write a parser
- No matter how high your volume, you’ll be able to analyse individual wafers and hundreds and hundreds of wafers at the same time
- You’ll be able to correlate across manufacturing stages quickly and feedback the relevant info to your fabs in a timely fashion
- You’ll be able to customise reports that are sent to you every day showing you yield, bin and parametric performance trends
- You won’t worry about how many tests or wafers you are running. The server side architecture has vast RAM and CPU power so volume increases won’t be a bother.
What kind of companies use it?
This is used by companies who have production test data generated on ATE either within their company or using subcons.
What can you do with it?
Custom scheduled reports can be generated by any user. They can also set up alerts and dashboards for material that did not behave as expected. All the data is analysable fully with the engineering data analysis tools.
What are the unique features of level 3?
- Scheduled reports
- Material status updates and dispositioning within yieldHUB based on alert status
- Consolidation of raw and rescreen data
What are the benefits of yieldHUB?
Cloud-based: Access your data anytime. You and your colleagues can access your data anytime, in any timezone
Collaboration: Because your data is on the cloud, collaboration is easier. You can make changes which are updated in real-time. You can add comments and send messages to colleagues directly from the platform. Some of our customers even share the data with their customers.
Secure: Our data is hosted on AWS (Amazon Website Services), the market leader. Your data is safe and secure.
Trust and security: Our customers access huge volumes of proprietary data every day. We have NDAs with all of our customers. We can sign one for you or provide you with a version. All employees sign confidentiality agreements. We are trusted by leading companies worldwide
User interface: We designed yieldHUB to be easy to use. You can find complex data, presented neatly, at the touch of a button
How do we set it up?
Contact us today and we will talk to you about setting up a demo
Can yieldHUB Help You?
Contact yieldHUB today! Our global sales and support team will be happy to help.