If you are considering a desktop solution, even ones which purport to be web-enabled, you may wish to consider the following questions:
- Does the analysis package look like it’s designed by product/test engineers or designed by IT people?
- Is your old data going to be available to you on-line going back years?
- Are you going to be able to save your work on-line and go back to it at any time in the future?
- Are you going to be able to easily invalidate rubbish data?
- Is fab data automatically linked up with probe or test data of the same material for one-click correlation analysis?
- Can you run characterization and other advanced analysis such as Gage R&R in a single click?
- Can you add comments to a datalog or a lot?
- Can you analyze from a computer or tablet or smartphone with no additional software needed, just broadband?
- Can you do Reticle Analysis in one click?
- Can you get alerted by the system if you have a paremetric problem or bin problem?
- Can you add calculated tests to datalogs?
- Can you create on-line projects, eg for a yield improvement effort, for later sharing or presentation with colleagues?
- Can you analyse hundreds of datalogs without having to download them to your own computer first?
- Can you upload schematics and pinouts to help with analysis?
The answer to every one of the above questions is YES for FloorVision, Mfg Vision’s state-of-the-art YMS solution.