1 day workshop in October Date and location TBC.
What is the Semiconductor & Electronic Systems Yield Workshop?
This workshop brings together experts from across the semiconductor and yield industries to share their experience of solving yield challenges.
Semiconductors are manufactured using processes that result in less than 100% yield. There are many complex factors interacting with each other that result in the final product yield. Low yield means higher cost of scrap, lower profit and more variation in the supply chain.
The speakers of the conference have figured out interesting and innovative ways to combat these challenges. They will share their insights during this 1-day workshop
Who should attend?
This workshop is for everyone involved in improving yield. If your title has the words, yield, product or test in it then this is for you.
- Test Engineer Product Engineer Yield Manager
- Operations Director Engineering Manager Product Engineering Director
This workshop is aimed at both manufacturing companies and fabless companies; semiconductor companies into systems companies.
What is the format?
The format is talks and presentations from industry veterans and experienced engineers which will lead discussions on the various topics around yield
Here are examples of possible topics:
- How to get people interested in yield
- Communicating complex information about yield projects
- Reducing time to yield ramp up
- Solving yield issues using global teams
- Future of yield analysis, beyond 2020
- How to reduce scrap, customer present on how they actually have done it
- Outlier detection, PAT Part average testing
- Image Data
- Real time
- Beyond 2020: What will we need microchips for in the future
- Augmented reality
- Communication: Should you include supplier in internal communication?
- Learn how one company reduced time to market by introducing characterization
Why should you attend?
You should attend to the best that’s happening in yield in the UK and Ireland, in yield. Get expert insights from leading companies, which you can use in your everyday workalike.
About the organisers:
For this workshop, yieldHUB, a semiconductor yield management software company, is teaming up with the NMI to bring together a conference focussed on yield for the first time in the UK and Ireland.