Engineering Data Analysis
What is Engineering Data Analysis?
All are based on the same platform. yieldHUB’s Level 1 (Engineering) allows you to upload STDF data (or equivalent) to our servers and create powerful interactive reports from your browser from the data in seconds. You can add comments and share reports and analyses with other users. No software is required, just your browser.
Have you ever feel frustrated that your analysis tool for semiconductor data is limited?
That you can’t analyse as much as you want to and that it’s hard to generate reports quickly. Maybe you’re stuck with Excel or some desktop software that can run out of RAM fairly quickly when trying to load a few wafers’ worth of data.
yieldHUB’s Engineering Analysis is our basic package and even so is hugely scalable and comprehensive.
- You’ll be able to analyse hundreds, even thousands of datalogs/wafers at a time
- You’ll be able to analyse datalogs with thousands of tests in seconds
- You’ll be able to do trend plots of tests across many years of data if needed
- You’ll be able to run ANOVA and see what factors are affecting yield or parametric performance
- You’ll be able to quickly correlate across multiple manufacturing stages (eg fab, wafer sort and final test, but also other stages such as module test, inline fab etc)
How do we do this?
yieldHUB is a thin client solution, where the power of the server is to the fore. So any browser can be used for extremely fast analysis even of gigabytes of data. Here’s a slide showing the design of the system:
Who uses Engineering Data Analysis?
Test engineers or Product/Test engineers.
What kind of companies use level 1?
Many companies start off at this level. The power of yieldHUB at this level is already greater than specialist STDF analysing desktop tools. A huge advantage of yieldHUB at this level is that the user can upload hundreds of files if they want and analyse the files together, which would be impossible for desktop tools because of RAM limitations. For example upload 10 lots of wafers, stack them and analyse the trends of the highest failing tests across all wafers in seconds.
What can you do with this level?
- Manually upload STDF data. (Automating upload is for level 3 of yieldHUB)
- Analyse the data instantly (typically select wafers or lots and click on a report type)
- Create a wide variety of reports and customisable charts
How do we set it up?
Contact us today and we will talk to you about setting up a demo. If it’s STDF you should be up and running within a day. We would setup your $your_company.yieldhub.com site, you can upload a few datalogs and we’ll show you what you can do.
Can yieldHUB Help You?
Contact yieldHUB today! Our global sales and support team will be happy to help.